How To Cloud Mine Bitcoin for Noobs

No replies
r0tn3tz666
Neophyte

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a 'digital wallet' app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. Every single transaction is recorded in a public list called the blockchain. Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. As of the time I'm writing this, 1 bitcoin is equal to 7,075.67 USD

Now you're aware of what bitcoin is.

What is Cloud Mining?

to sum this up immediately, cloud mining requires no external hardware to mine cryptocurrency

How to cloud mine Bitcoin

To start cloud mining bitcoin on your very own pc, first, you must understand the concept of mining. To make it short after you download and execute the right things, you don't have to do anything but let your pc run. Now cloud mining is a big thing in this time of day and age, there are many sites and resources for you to cloud mine at but the one we're doing is NiceHash Miner (NiceHash is only for windows, for Mac use honey miner as an alternative but honey miner won't be explained here) https://www.nicehash.com. With NiceHash Miner you can mine straight from your CPU/GPU for better results and performance.

Once you open up NiceHash miner you'll be prompted with a small window, you'll be provided a Bitcoin address and a worker name, you'll be able to switch your service location of what region you'll be mining at, at the top of the window, in the middle of the window you'll see the "Devices" tab where it'll show your CPU and GPU (you may not see 1 of either CPU or GPU, recommended to mine with your GPU) and ask what you'd wish to mine with. At the bottom of the window, the following info will be shown: Global rate, Bitcoin per day and balance. Once you're all set up, the start button on the right of the window is used to start mining.

Once you click start you'll see a command prompt open and a bunch of stuff showing up, that's literally all you have to do to mine bitcoin it's that easy nowadays.

How to convert bitcoin to cash

To convert cryptocurrency there are lots of companies, businesses, organizations, and all that good stuff you can use for free to transfer cryptocurrency but the one I'll explain is Wirex https://wirexapp.com With Wirex you can convert your hard-earned bitcoin to some good ass cotton made, real and totally not counterfeit, Money. Now Wirex is fucking amazing, understand that. Wirex is the first borderless payment platform to seamlessly integrate traditional and cryptocurrencies to support multi-currency accounts, transfer and exchange services.

With Wirex you can add your bitcoin to your Wirex account by signing up/logging in and go to your dashboard and add funds then put in your bitcoin address from nice hash all that good stuff and now you have bitcoin in your Wirex account. This is when bitcoin and Wirex suddenly actually gets interesting, (not saying they never already were but ok,) With Wirex you can obtain your very own virtual card which is used to pay for stuff online while it's actually filled with bitcoin but Wirex does all that good transferring for you when you purchase items, so with after all that mining all you do is go to Wirex and add funds then get your virtual card number and all those goodies and you can shop online for your hardcore por- I mean your little brothers Christmas gifts. Your virtual card can be used for all online purchasing purposes unless you're on the deep web buying illegal meth that's when you need your bitcoin wallet. Anyways all you can do is use that virtual card for online payments. But this is where it gets Spicy, you can eventually save enough bitcoin and buy a real USD plastic card from Wirex themselves and then you have your very own card, used to buy shit online and when you're walking to 7-eleven. When you buy the card you'll be shown what currency you'd like, they go from USD to EUR to GBP and much more good stuff.

Now you can sit on your ass and enjoy passive income.

This could've been better but I was lowkey in a rush making this. This sounds more like a blog but whatever

(If you get in trouble for anything you do I included in this article isn't my fault, don't go and mine bitcoin and use it to buy a hitman and blame it on me, Wirex, or NiceHash. None of our faults)