Another reason I have my site:

2 replies [Last post]
schiz0id
schiz0id's picture
SX VIP

I get a lot of e-mails from stupid people who have found their way to my site. This is a real good one. It's this cocky 15 year-old prick who thinks he knows his shit. Apparently I was wrong, Sub7 is not useless. It can go undetected if you ENCRYPT it. Let me know what y'all think.

Subject: hacking
------------------------

Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM
To: [email protected]

well I read your website and I love it. I want to learn more. I am pissed off at a bunch of government officials and want to get back at them. I need someone who knows their stuff to teach me.

The reason I am mad is because I was stupid and thought being a white hat paid off I WAS SO WRONG. Please help me. I know you have work, and hey I get you I am also in high school.

From,
Brainsterkid

----------
Date: Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 10:38 AM
To: Jason Charter

What grade are you in?

----------
Date: Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 5:08 AM
To: schiz0id

I am 15 and a freshmen. In my crew I have 2 freshmen and 1 sophmore. If you think were childish were not.

From,
Brainsterkid

----------
Date: Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 5:52 PM

My crew is a group of hackers who have the same passion as me. We wish to be elite and to show the world what hackers do. we wish to take what we learn and we do to show it to the underground. The only real problem is well... the underground isn't that big or helpful for newcomers to learn. You gave us a start, but i want to be elite and to be the best. I do not play around at all, and whatever you want me to so I can learn I will do.

----------
Date: Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Jason,

Your heart is in the right place, and you seem really passionate about learning. Especially since you took my site as serious as you did.

My suggestion to you at this point is to read this: http://www.elite-hackers.com/?p=about

That might help you out. Let me know if you have any more questions.

--schiz0id

----------
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 2:57 AM

Lol but some of your shit works

----------
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 3:16 AM

Just telling you as a freindly warning your comp might go apeshit because if some real elites found you out you can be in deep shit. Just a freindly warning. Btw subseven works very well even though ur link sucks.

----------
Date: Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Jason,

What is your elite group called? Do you have a website? Who are your members?

--schiz0id

----------
Date: Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 6:46 AM

Lol if I give this site to one black hat elite he'll do it out of bordom

----------
Date: Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Jason,

I am shaking in my e-boots. But no worries, I'll explain everything. I don't want to be hacked by a 15 year-old and his high school friends.

Let's recap on your e-mails:

1. You're 15 years old.
2. You claim you're in a group of "hackers with the same passion as you."
3. You're e-mailing me from a Yahoo! account (with your name in plain sight), giving me a 'friendly' reminder about how you're going to have 'my computer go apeshit' after you show someone my site. This is probably because you're mad that you fell for it

Now let's recap on my site:

1. Contrary to popular belief, NOTHING on that site works. The only thing true on that site is the "real" about page I sent you.
2. Sub7 is an outdated, useless piece of shit. Every AV will pick up on it. And it's not really a hacking tool.
3. Ping is not a hacking tool, nor is telnet.
4. It was not made in notepad.

I have laid everything out. Believe it or not, I can help you out with actually becoming a real hacker (without Frontpage). I can put you on the right path. Let me know if you really want my help or not. If not, keep threatening me.

--richard

Sub7 is a useless, outdated piece of shit.

----------
Date: Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 5:42 PM

First of all I would never hack you, unlike you I'm not an idiot. Cool you have my email give it to the FBI I'm shaking. Also I never said I would.

----------
Date: Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM

"Unlike you I'm not an idiot"

I like that part of your e-mail the best. I guess you think I must be stupid. Read this link and get back to me, idiot:

www.elite-hackers.com/?p=about

I can't wait to hear back from you, you cocky little fuck.

--schiz0id

----------
Date: Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 7:10 AM

Ha I read it the only fucking good thing on there is subseven which if u encrypt it it is not picked up. The only fucking reason I emailed you in the first place was becuase if you put sub seven On there I thought u were giving some info for new hackers. Whatever I'm not going to argue with a little shit like you

----------
Date: Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Wow.

Alright, well you can go ahead and "encrypt" sub7 all you want and destroy the world by opening people's CD-ROM trays without them knowing about it. Hopefully you don't do it to me.

Since you're so 1337 I'm going to post this e-mail on some forums and warn all of my friends about you so they know never to mess with you. You should also see this e-mail on my feedback page here:

http://www.elite-hackers.com/?p=feedback

You probably read it already, but if you didn't know, that's where I put all of the best e-mails I get from people.

--schiz0id