What keyboard and mouse combo do you use?

8 replies [Last post]
numb
numb's picture
Apprentice

I recently purchased Logitech's Cordless Desktop Wave. Accidentally got the non-pro version. The pro version has a USB rechargeable mouse which is pretty awesome. That's actually a significant contributing factor in why I was intent on this particular keyboard/mouse combo. Oh well. Anyways, if you're going to purchase a new keyboard, I'd highly recommend the "Cordless Desktop Wave" as it's incredibly comfortable. I hate the ergonomically correct keyboards that split the keyboard in half right between the 'g' and 'h' keys. The other factor in these types of keyboards is that they make the keys different sizes. The Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave has neither of these awful features. It is simply amazing. I also find the padded surface attached to the front of the keyboard to be quite comfortable. Good design.

Maybe one day they'll add support for Linux users. Until that day comes, there is always HIDPoint.

This probably sounds like a sale pitch, but, I assure you that is nothing more than a satisfied customer's review on a solid product.

My contact information is invalid at the moment.