any ways im back for the most part guys

3 replies [Last post]
N0cturn4l
Neophyte

hey sorry ive been gone for awhile busy with real life shit but im back and i brought something new with me. as i posted earlyer i now run a mmorpg game server i am currently in beta and editing stage im working on a new client for the game so once i have the client made ill post a link for the click as for accounts i dont have anything for that yet but u can pm me or email me or catch me on yahoo if u want a beta testing account which im handing out 10 of those so get them fast. anyways i will edit this post when i get the client on my webserver man im glad to be running a 5mb ul speed connection sometimes it hits about 8 or 9 mb per secs woot. anyways lets see if this will being members to the site more ya? and RaT do me a fav please keep in contact with me cuse when the server goes fully live maybe u can post a link on the website to a gamecp for account creation. as well as tell the members we have a game server anyways i goto. ill be on later and anyone who want to contact me my yahoo is

yahoo:
[email protected]

msn:
[email protected]

aim:
compkidg1

so if anyone has any questions msg me.

our website and client can be downloaded here http://fireeaglegaming.homeip.net
since its my stepdads internet connection me made me name it FireEagle gaming -.- but its still for SX

if u need a beta account let me know ok

-N0cturn4l-