Free IT Books

7 replies [Last post]
Kalit101
Kalit101's picture
SX VIP

Tech Target is doing a promotion for their Bookworm Blog if anyone is interested. I am getting a free book and just have to write a short review. There is limited time to sign up, here is the ladies email to me:
Hi Ramsey,

Thank you for your interest in reviewing a book for our IT Bookworm Blog. Below are the titles we have available. If you see something that interests you, respond with the title you’d like to review and your mailing address. This will have to be first come, first served, so I’ll let you know if the title is still available. Feel free to send a couple titles, in the order of preference in case someone else has claimed your first choice.

I look forward to reading your review!

Innovate the Future: A Radical New Approach to IT Innovation David Croslin
Leading IT Transformation: The Roadmap for Success Ouellette & Associates
Deploying and Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (8 copies)
Computer and Communication Networks Nader F. Mir
NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
Why New Systems Fail: An insider’s guide to successful IT projects Phil Simon (4 copies)
Taming Change with Portfolio Management Pat Durbin and Terry Doerscher
Unified Communications for Dummies (5 copies)
IT Systems Management Rich Scheisser
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming 2nd Ed.
Reflections on Management: How to manage your software projects, your teams, your boss, and yourself Watt S. Humphrey with William R. Thomas
Getting Started as an Independent Computer Consultant: An insider’s guide to starting, promoting and managing your own successful consulting business Mitch Paioff (includes instructional DVD)
The Insiders’ Guide to BPM: 7 Steps to Process Mastery Terry Schurter
Mastering the Hype Cycle: How to choose the right innovation at the right time Jackie Fenn and Mark Raskino

Thanks again, and feel free to respond with any questions.
Her contact information is: Yarbrough, Melanie [[email protected]]. Today's date is August 10th so please do not contact her after the 20th. Remember it is first come first serve.

Leviticus 26:1 you f'in hypocrite
http://bible.cc/leviticus/26-1.htm