How do u keep ur machine running like a tru monster?

21 replies [Last post]
jokawild
jokawild's picture
SX VIP

Ok so we started this topic on a different thread talking about spotmau powersuite but we suddenly went off topic and starting talkining about our utility tools we personally use to keep our pcs running like a beast. So why not start a new thread dedicated to just that. Here I want a clean but arguable discussion about what u use and why. Don't just post the name of a tool but the point is why use a certain tool or method over a different one. So let's begin.

I'll keep it short and sweet since i've been rambling on already. I like manually tweaks to boost upmy laptop [asus g72] I use the regedit, msconfig to speed up the boot time and to keep the programs that load at startup to a minimal. The of course I overclock using the stock turbogear boost but I also use setfsb to increase my speed timings and overclock my pc from 2.53GHz stock to 3.17GHz stable. As far as programs I like systweak to fix registry errors and corrupt files and tuneup to increase performance speed. But the main thing I recommend is keeping your pc clean, dust free, and cool becuz the most common issue on pc slowing down is ur pc overheating do to those symptoms.

I tried to keep it simple but I got a little to indepth but that's the point I'm trying to come across. That way we can change our ways to better perform our pc. So let the posting begin... Wink

Signature File Removed by RaT