Another Easy Alternative to Get WPA/WEP Keys

15 replies [Last post]
alcohologist
alcohologist's picture
SX Crew

I'm sure most of you guys know this tool but for those of you who haven't tried this tool yet then it is worth a try. Guys I would like you to meet HP Network Diagnostic Utility. This tool is used by HP Techical Support Representatives( I swear to God I aint a tech support agent from HP.lol). This tool makes their job easier because they can easily troubleshoot their customers easier(but not that effective in finding errors from your HP printer.) But did you know that it retrieves WPA and WEP keys easily? Hmmm. Well while I was at my friend's house, I was able to get their WEP key without their knowledge and enjoyed free browsing(Just like to make some clarifications here for some confused users: This tool retrieved my friends wep/wpa because he won't allow me to connect anymore because I download a lot.). Haha, what makes this tool cool is that you don't need to install this in your computer, you just need to run it and click the Show Advanced Tools and you should be able to see the options of this tool which allows you to see detected wireless network, see detected wireless devices, configure detected router, retrieve WPA or WEP keys, see detected firewalls, and lets you save a diagnosed info.

For more info about this tool, check this link >
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&dlc...

.(....\............../....)
. \....\........... /..../
...\....\........../..../
....\..../´¯.I.¯`\./
..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
...I.....I....I...¯¯.\...\
...I.....I´¯.I´¯.I..\...)
...\.....` ¯..¯ ´.......'
....\_________.·´

~o ~o ~o