scheduled for eye surgery...

4 replies [Last post]
Technomage-hawke
Neophyte

due to some complications that resulted from an eye infection last July, I am scheduled for eye surgery this upcoming wednesday, the 13th of April.
The surgery is necessary to alleviate the excessive pain and remove dead tissue (in this case, both eyes). I should be in and out the same day and recovering in less than 10 days. After that I will be fitted with new, and painless, artificial eyes. my design choice is crystal ice blue (same color used for the eyes of Legolas Greenleaf in the Lord of the Rings Movie trilogy). Believe me, I hate losing my eyes, but I hate the pain they cause even more.

Since I;ve been total for a while now anyway and I use my Mac to its fullest, I don't see any problems with this. In fact, without the pain, I should actually be able to learn faster. I hep so, I need to catch up on my braille and get on with the business of living. I am wondering how I am going to learn how to code in C++. at least I have a BrailleX ELBA (braille portable linux powered computer) that I can learn on.

-Hawke

no matter the war, conflict or battle there are always 3 sides: "our" side, "their" side and, in the middle, the truth.