i came across some google syntax... well i will list them down...
these syntax reduce or narrows our search
1) intitle : this helps in searching a content through title.
2) link : this helps in listing out all the links to the required url.
3) filetype : this helps us to find the type of file.
eg: hacking filetype:pdf
4) inurl : narrows our search to the urls of the web pages
5) site : narrows our search either by site or top-level domain.
6) cache : finds a copy of the page that Google indexed even if that page is no longer
available at its original URL or has since changed its content completely.
7) related : This is a good way to find categories of pages; a search for related:google.com would
return a variety of search engines, including HotBot, Yahoo!, and Northern Light.
info : provides a page of links to more information about a specified URL.
make your search narrow guys..