The Deep Web

9 replies [Last post]
Shadek
Neophyte

I searched all throughout the site and I did not find any threads or information related to this topic. I'm sure a lot of you already know about the deep web, darknet, or deepnet whatever you want to call it. I was recently introduced to it yesterday so my mind is blown away from the information I have gathered so far.

My questions are directed toward those that have been around for awhile and know there way around the internet. Some of the information I have read about I absolutely believe and some I hardly believe. I want to know whats real and whats not. I read about the "levels of the web", that there are 8 total. Levels 5-8 are said to be bullshit and made up after "Marianas Web" and supposedly you need a closed shell system and knowledge of quantum computing to access it. Apparently everyone is fighting to crack the level 17 quantum lock to take control of the internet (I read about someone that has cracked through 47% of this so called lock), while people are fighting over territories from level 5-7 and apparently get murdered over. Sounds like bullshit, but then again what do I know.

Is there such a thing as the White room and Death Zone? Do I sound like a complete idiot even bringing this stuff up? I'm sure I do, but after reading so much about this topic I need some things clarified.

Share your knowledge about this deep web. Is there useful information to gather besides ending up wanting to fork your eyes out after seeing the plethora of CP and sick torture fetish forums? Where do you even begin if you want to check it out? The hidden wiki?

I'm all ears or send me a private message. I'm intrigued by what I have read so far, but I'm not going to go dive in without knowing exactly what I'd be getting myself into.