These two questions where part of my security + class and it seems I was wrong what do you think

3 replies [Last post]
parrothead
SX VIP

These two questions where part of my security + class and it seems I was wrong what do you think? The teacher didnt like my answers? I am suppose to get back to her with different answers? I am just wondering ? No I already submitted my answers she just wants new ones?

It seems that everyone is using either a smartphone or a tablet PC. Mobile devices may have the ability to access a business’s network and systems. This week you learned about the many different types of security threats and risks. It is now time to consider the impact mobile technology may have on IT security.

Please respond to all of the following prompts.

Use of smartphones and tablet computers is on the rise. The number of mobile applications is also growing rapidly.

1. Do you think this will cause a dramatic increase in the number of security breaches seen in businesses? Why or why not?

2. Do you think the use of smartphones and tablets can create security issues for existing business systems and networks? Why or why not?