HDB Suggestion Rejects

6 replies [Last post]
RaT
RaT's picture
SX High Council

We get a lot of HDB suggestions and some of them are pretty bad. Figured I'd start a thread where I post the ones that didn't quite make the cut Tongue

HDB Suggestion wrote:

Name: thespacebar

Biography: I'm 15, got into hacking at about 12 and I have learned a LOT; from RATs, to Keyloggers, DDoSing, Botnets, Hash Cracking, Brute Forcing, Packet Sniffing and tons more.

Facts: Leaked an App's info, Rooted Android, Packet Sniffed several passwords, and I've Made several keyloggers.

Rumors: A rumor about me going around school is that I'M the one that DDoSed the school website...

Sent from : 24.112.17.139

HDB Suggestion wrote:

Name: MUHAMMAD IMRAN

Biography: Muhammad imran was born in pakistan in 1997

Facts: computer haking

Photo: https://www.facebook.com/hacking.tools.92

Sent from: 39.46.52.68

HDB Suggestion wrote:

Name: Starforce

Biography: Black Hat Hacker

Facts: Information must be free

Rumors: Bank hacked

References : Bruteforcex Hackers

Sent from : 197.221.246.39

HDB Suggestion wrote:

Name: Red hell sofyan

Biography: He is an algerian Hacker was a memeber in
algeria cyber mafia AnonGhost Team el moujahidin Team he is known as a defacer

Facts: hacked with el moujahidin air France
also electricity of france he hacked 3 times the kean university he is a skilled hacker starts at 2013

Sent from : 105.106.130.174

HDB Suggestion wrote:

Name: RichardTorres (AKA)RichardArcher/Alpha9

Biography: Son of Sgt. Richard Torres of the USMC born born may 12th 1980 in Modesto,Ca. Graduated 1999 & enlisted in US Navy Helped create Leiloni Annalise Torres one of only two of the most beautiful gifts to the World.The other is Clare Carter Penera,Chloe Penera & my special girl Alexandria Marie Morris.

Facts: Found on Google+,Facebook Craigslist Backpages & other social media sites,as the quintessential (Rouge)Hacker 4 Hire performing the latest exploits on Facebook Google Yahoo Kik Gmail will attempt any feat asked 4 the Right$Price$

Rumors: Working on 3 major projects (1)VM Femtocell HotSpot for T-Mobile Hotspot clone for free unlimited service? Well not speed but service..

Sent from : 172.56.6.116

HDB Suggestion wrote:

Name: #pR.is0n3r

Biography: UNKNOWN

Facts: UNKNOWN

Photo : https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3097738387/4bd6969f80215ff1dff542ff...

Sent from : 37.123.130.176

HDB Suggestion wrote:

Name: zero cs

Biography: zero cs hakers a group that helps anonymous to get data base of governments top secret and the group of king hack that is responsible for the peoples lives

Facts: 65xc5680082089I76378Hx

Rumors: none

References: none

Sent from: 213.55.115.71

HDB Suggestion wrote:

Name: Rahul Tyagi

Biography: *no change*

Facts: He uses skiddie tools , boasts about them, give tutorials to college students using airtools(crack and mon) for WPA 2 cracking and stuff.
He boasted too much that he has deep connections in different vigilant departments of govt. Truth is that he lures college students to pay for his workshops by throwing some tricks in seminar like hacking a random guy's android phoneby putting a surveillance apk, using words and terms like Sherlock Holmes, n telling how self-made is he.
In his ethical hacking's seminar, students waited to learn some hacking and were disappointed when in the end he showed that he'd be using skiddie tools to teach some hacking(which I call as tricks, noobie stuff)
His company that he's associated with Lucideus has unbelievable no. Of reviews and rating(2600+, 4.Cool that's because he asked the students to review this company on Google IF THEY WANTED CERTIFICATE FOR THE 2 DAYS WORKSHOP WHICH IS ALREADY PAID(1200INR for two hrs).
His contribution to society is as unknown as another self-proclaimed
Hacker Ankit Fadia. Both belongs to Punjab, Both write books.
He also lies to students when questioned about the android hacking trick, saying that his apk temporarily rooted the android phone and is unremovable and also said that the apk is sitting on kernel not on amdroid ROM while the truth was the apk was simple to install and uninstall like any other apk on a standard non-rooted phone, also that this apk wasn't an original work.
His contributions are unknown perhaps because he hasn't made any.

References: Came in our college and took a seminar for 2 hrs.

Sent from: 128.199.118.86